Big Jeff Shipping Protection
Free Domestic U.S. Shipping on Orders Above $35
Note: Option available whenever the final cart price is above $35 after coupon code or any special discounts. All orders over $100 will receive free FedEx 2-Day Shipping. You may pay for expedited shipping at checkout if you wish.
When will my order be shipped?
It can take up to 72 business hours to process before it is shipped out for all orders, with most orders sent out for delivery within 24 business hours. We strive to ship orders out as quickly as possible with processing priority to customers with paid shipping. After the processing period, a tracking email will automatically be sent to the email on the order to showcase that the package is ready for shipment and sent to USPS, UPS, or FEDEX for shipping deliveries. All shipping transit times are estimated delivery time.
Note: During the busy holiday season and after holiday sales, processing can take up to 5 business days (usually 72 business hours). Our team works hard everyday to ensure customers receive packages as soon as possible so we greatly appreciate your patience.
We process orders from 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM on weekdays we do not process orders on Sundays, and U.S Federal Holidays.
For Priority International shipments, tracking will show movement from our facility to the US international Sort Facility and then once it arrives in your country (If you have not received any update, please contact your local customs agency).
In some instances, large orders of high value are subject to be shipped out with Signature Confirmation at delivery by USPS or FedEx. This ensures the package is safely delivered to the correct destination. If you have any questions regarding high value orders, please email our Customer Service team.
Please do not be alarmed if the delivery confirmation (USPS version of tracking) for your package has not updated in a few days. USPS delivery confirmation does not update until the package has reached a sorting facility, transite locations, or your local post office. There are no updates in between and all delivery issues should be addressed with your local post office.
USPS offers speedy and reliable service at a low cost. However, they can and will occasionally make the mistake of mis-routing a package. Unfortunately these errors are out of our control and we are not responsible for errors or delays by USPS.
Incomplete or Incorrect Address Submissions:
Please review your shipping address carefully when placing an order. Errors in the shipping address will cause delays in transit times or returned orders. We will not reship the order until it is returned to us by the courier and the customer has paid for the cost to reship the order.
BIG JEFF SHIPPING WARRANTY
- All fees paid for the Shipping Warranty are nonrefundable and non-transferable.
- If you file a chargeback with your payment provider or bank, you will not be eligible for a refund under the Shipping Warranty.
- This is not an insurance product and there is no offer of insurance directly to you when using this warranty. The election of the Shipping Warranty service is entirely optional to you at the time of purchase.
- Big Jeff Online reserves the right to change the pricing and information of this service at any time. You are responsible for all taxes applicable to the delivery of your order, including sales tax, value added tax, custom duties, and excise duties.
- This offer holds no cash value. Qualifying orders are eligible for replacement only.
- Addresses cannot be changed once the order for the warranty has been placed and must be the same as what is on the order.
- In the event you receive your original package after filing a claim, please contact us and we can provide a return shipping label to return the additional item.
- If a claim is filed outside or prior to the warranty time frame the claim will be denied.
- If the customer’s package is delayed for whatever reason, Big Jeff Online will not cover it.
- Carriers update their website with expected delays due to inclement weather or other barriers to expected delivery.
- If the customer paid for expedited shipping but the package arrives outside of the expected window, Big Jeff Online will not cover it.
DAMAGED ITEMS POLICIES
- We will need photos of the condition of the product, photos of the interior and exterior condition of the shipping box or packaging that the product came in.
- We must receive all the above information and photos upon filing the claim or else the claim will be denied.
- A damaged item is considered a broken product that is unusable, clearly fractured, shattered, bent (if not bendable), crushed, etc.
- Order issues for packages that were damaged upon delivery must be filed no sooner than 5 days and no later than 10 days after the scheduled delivery date for United States domestic shipments and 5 days for international shipments and no later than 10 days. The 5 days also includes Alaska, Hawaii, and US territories outside the continental 48 states.
- Big Jeff will cover the order and issue a replacement if the damaged item is in stock, if the product is no longer in stock a store credit for the value of the undelivered package will be issued to you within 24 to 48 hours.
LOST ITEMS POLICIES
- Order issues for packages presumed to be lost by the carrier (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed no sooner than 7 days of the last scan and no later than 14 days after the scheduled delivery date for United States domestic shipments and 14 days from the last scan for international shipments and no later than 30 days. The 14 days also includes Alaska, Hawaii, and US territories outside the continental 48 states
- We understand the frustration and disappointment it feels when you see on your tracking and go to look for the order it is not there. What we recommend doing is checking with your neighbors to see if maybe the package(s) have been dropped off at their doorstep. Sometimes the carriers also pre scan a shipment as delivered when it may be delivered within the next 24 hours. We also recommend checking any accessible cameras to see what may have occurred. If you have done this and still do not have the order, please proceed to file your claim for lost/stolen package. We will issue store credit or replacement within 24 to 48 hours.
INVALID ADDRESS OR DELIVERY BARRIERS
- Sometimes carriers cannot deliver the customer’s package due to an invalid address or other unexpected delivery barriers. At this point, the carrier might return the package to us. The customer’s package is not actually lost; thus, the shipping warranty does not cover this.
- Big Jeff does not cover packages labeled return to sender because the order has been sent back to the retailer. Items are returned to the sender when a customer provides an invalid or undeliverable address or refuses a delivery.
ONLY PART OF THE ORDER DELIVERED
- If a single order is being shipped in multiple packages and one package does not arrive, Big Jeff will cover the order issue and reorder or if the product is no longer in stock an in-store credit of the value of the undelivered package will be issued to you.
- We will need photos of the interior and exterior condition of the shipping box or packaging that the product came in. We will also need photos of the products that you received as well.
ORDER STUCK IN CUSTOMS
- Big Jeff cannot cover when a customer’s order is stuck in international borders/customs.
- The customer’s next step is to pay the customs fees to receive the package.
ORDER MARKED AS UNFULFILLED OR UNSHIPPED
- If the customer’s order is marked as unfulfilled, shipping label created, or unshipped, the order hasn’t been fulfilled yet by us (we could be low on inventory of the items, internal delays with the fulfillment center, etc.).
- The shipping warranty is not yet in action because the order has not shipped.
HOW TO SUBMIT A CASE:
We currently do not accept any returns on Vape Products. If you have a order issue you have 14 days from delivery to alert us of the issue at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following payment methods are accepted on BigJeffVapes.com:
- Credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
- Debit cards: Visa, MasterCard and American Express
- You have to enter debit/credit card information in each transaction. We do not save your debit/credit information on file.
- Gift cards: Must be issued in the US (valid for merchandise only)
- International: We currently accept payments outside of the United States. All products sold are listed in US Dollars and will not be automatically converted into your local currency. Big Jeff Vapes is not responsible for any conversion fees associated with international orders.
- Payments cannot be split between multiple credit cards.
- Gift cards cannot be combined with credit/debit cards.
- All cards must have a valid security code.
Have more questions or concerns? Please contact us.